SE7EN + SJ + BIG BANG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balenciaga

2 posters

Go down

Balenciaga Empty Balenciaga

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:16 am

Balenciaga Balenc10

Balenciaga is a fashion house founded by Cristoal Balenciaga, a Spanish designer, born in the Basque Country. He introduced couture shapes to the women's world and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior. His bubble skirts and odd, feminine, yet ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.

Balenciaga is now owned by the Gucci Group (PPR), and its womenswear and menswear is headed by Nicolas Ghesquire.

There was some conflict within the house of Balenciaga on Nicolas Ghesquiere's designs. The Gucci group said that if Balenciaga didn't become profitable within the year 2007, they would replace him.[citation needed] Ghesquiee's F/W 2005 line showed that the house was not only profitable, but also attracted a number of celebrity customers including editor-in-chief at Vogue, Anna Wintour.

The house of Balenciaga designed the dresses worn by Jennifer Connelly and Nicole Kidman to the 2006 Academy Awards, as well as the wedding gown Kidman wore for her recent marriage to Keith Urban. Kylie Minogue has also wore a Balenciaga dress for her "Slow" music video and for her concert tour.

Today, the brand is also famous for its line of motorcycle-inspired handbags, especially the famous "Lariat". Balenciaga currently owns only two boutiques in the United States their U.S. headquarters in New York on W 22nd St. as well as a store in Honolulu. They currently are in the process of leasing a spot in the Mandarin Oriental, Boston which is to open in Summer of 2008. Balenciaga opened a boutique at the end of 2006 in Bangkok.

Balenciaga's recent Fall/Winter show has wowed Editor in chief of Teen Vogue Amy Astley, so much that a spread in Teen Vogue named "Global Studies", shot in Bejing, was influenced by the recent line, including skinny jodphers, tight, fitted blazers, beaded embellished scarves and other multiculti mixes.

Credit: Wikipedia + Balenciaga.com

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

http://www.loveannee.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Balenciaga Empty Re: Balenciaga

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Celeb's Love!!
The motorcycle bag!!

Balenciaga Moto10

credit: Balenciaga

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

Just totally love Balenciaga~ love
Been wanting to get one, and I called Neiman Marcaus yesterday to place my order~ But what's funny was I picked a sky blue over bubble gum pink...don't know why giggling I was gonna get the "city" collection, but they only have "part-time" so whatever~ It's just slightly longer than the "city"~

Here is some cute pictures~ The texture of the goat leather suppose to be really soft and nice~

Bubble gum pink for 2008
Balenciaga Yenping1972-img400x298-1206987207_alenciaga__ity_1-3

Sky blue for 2008~ This is the one I picked
Balenciaga Sslklv-img600x450-1203144362n___________7249-6

But I've always wanted this color ........
Balenciaga Fda000789-img600x400-1172663043__________-6

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ERICA Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Wow, Jen
I'm so jealous about your Balenciaga
I wish I could afford that mad

ERICA

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:48 pm

ERICA wrote:Wow, Jen
I'm so jealous about your Balenciaga
I wish I could afford that mad

Please don't be jealous pleading
I've been wanting one for almost 2 years now~ And finally Neiman Marcaus told me that they're still carrying this line~ Cuz I've seen some before in our local NM store, but that's like a year ago~
And finally I made my mom paid half for me cuz IDK~ Just don't feel like paying it when I can have her pay~ I was so nice to her yesterday!!! I did everything she wanted me to do, so yeah~
I talked slightly louder this morning, and she was like: Now you got what you wanted and you're showing your attitude again!! whatever

I didn't know what to do so I ran over and hugged her giggling
And her face: :roll:

but yeah~ I know my mom really well~ Sometimes a little acting would help me tons!! unstoppable laughing
If I really want something, most of the time she'll give it to me~ But there is times when she has to reconsider, and what I do is just acting all depressed and then 10/10 times she'll go my way~ Don't know if it's the right thing to do....but..... restless sigh can't help it ~

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ERICA Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Wow...... thats awesome
What a good mom
I really can't ask more from my parents since they paid all my education travel expense and everything else too .... and I'm all grown up now hehehe I have to get those for myself
Hopefully, I'll splurge myself someday ................... yeah!
Enjoy your bag, dear

ERICA

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:46 pm

ERICA wrote:Wow...... thats awesome
What a good mom
I really can't ask more from my parents since they paid all my education travel expense and everything else too .... and I'm all grown up now hehehe I have to get those for myself
Hopefully, I'll splurge myself someday ................... yeah!
Enjoy your bag, dear

So your parents aren't with you right at this moment? You're by yourself? Don't you love it? Freedom!! LOL

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ERICA Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:52 pm

No, they're not , I've been away from them last ten years........... Sad Of course I go visit see everyone stay with them couple months or so..
I really miss them but I'll be moving home for good soon .....so, I'm very excited about that
Spend as much time as u can with your family and enjoy every moment with them yeah!

ERICA

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:54 pm

ERICA wrote:No, they're not , I've been away from them last ten years........... Sad Of course I go visit see everyone stay with them couple months or so..
I really miss them but I'll be moving home for good soon .....so, I'm very excited about that
Spend as much time as u can with your family and enjoy every moment with them yeah!

You're from Mongolia right? And you travel back every year?! WOW Shocked
But I guess there is always pros and cons living all by yourself~ You have us^^ when you're lonely!! Very Happy

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ERICA Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:15 pm

se7en21920 wrote:
ERICA wrote:No, they're not , I've been away from them last ten years........... Sad Of course I go visit see everyone stay with them couple months or so..

But I guess there is always pros and cons living all by yourself~ You have us^^ when you're lonely!! Very Happy

Yesssssssss, Jen
I'm from MOngolia
I go home every summer, very spoiled Very Happy
But soon I'll be living there forever Very Happy
I'm glad, I have you guys here and all SUJU boys too happy

ERICA

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:10 pm

ERICA wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:

Yesssssssss, Jen
I'm from MOngolia
I go home every summer, very spoiled Very Happy
But soon I'll be living there forever Very Happy
I'm glad, I have you guys here and all SUJU boys too happy

hehehe hehehe YUP!! You have us!! Always~

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:50 pm

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:36 am

I saw this new collection when I went to downtown Vancouver last week~
I went to this department store where they combined a lot of brands.
This department store reminded me of our love Neiman Marcus back in the U.S~
I love NM!! It's the best shopping department store ever!! I prefer NM over Saks~~ LOL
Well~~~ Here is the new stuff for 2008 Fall/Winter

Balenciaga Balbag-204526d94j21402gr-p
Balenciaga Balbag-204540d94j21402gr-p
Balenciaga Balsho-204526-d94j2-5176-vio-p
Balenciaga 11080819586108_728

Credit: Google

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down