SE7EN + SJ + BIG BANG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juicy Couture

3 posters

Go down

Juicy Couture Empty Juicy Couture

Post  Donna Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Under Construction

Juicy Couture Juicy_Couture_Logo
credit: wikipedia

Juicy couture is known worldwide for its urban fashion with a touch of high end quality materials and craftmanship. Juicy Couture has had its share of controversy with some older and relegious people being turned off by the word Juicy sometimes written over the buttox area on pants, but many believe this publicity did nothing but increase their sales.

Juicy Couture is a very stylish but at the same time casual line of apparal that is based in California. Juicy makes a full arrangement of products, but they have become most well known for their tracksuits, that come in many fabrics such as cashmere, velour and fleece. Juicy Couture can be found in high end department stores, usually in larger cities such as New York City -- You can find them in stores such as Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Avenue.

Juicy brings their own sense of fashion, and stay true to their urban roots in their still luxurious and high quality design. They also bring very creative and entertaining slogans to work in their merchandise, with tee's that brandish slogans such as "Dude, wheres my Couture? and "Wake up and smell the Couture"

The company Juicy Couture is a baby in the fashion industry, and we have only seen the very begining in their designs so far. The company was founded in the year 1994, and it was founded by the partnership of Gela Nash and Pamela Skaist-Levy. This brand was made out of their home in California, and it was originally a huge success all over the west coast.

At the start of Juicy Couture, they focused their fashion line in the direction of their sportswear and women's sweatsuits, one of their primary goals in their manufacturing was stylish aswell as being extremely comfortable. Juicy Couture came out with a new line for their fashion line and they had a party to debut this new line, it was held on the east coast so that more people could see the Juicy Couture line. This part opened up new doors for the Juicy Couture line, and because of the success of the showing at this event, a store in New York City selling their clothing line was soon opened.

Juicy Couture continued to want to expand the company, after moving and establishing a successful shop in New York City, they decided to add products to their clothing line. In the year 2002, Juicy Couture added clothing lines for Men and Children, they also added many products for women including : handbags, jewelry, bathing suits, shoes, and a charm bracelet which remains one of Juicy Coutures top sellers.

In the year 2003, Travis Jeans Inc, which was the parent company and owned all of Juicy Couture's assets -- Was Purchased by the cosmetic company Liz Claiborne Inc., for a hefty sum of almost 53 Million US. Although the change in ownership, Levy and Nash remained the co-presidents of Juicy Couture, and to this day are still the main influecers on the design and fashion of the company.

Juicy Couture continues to come out with new innovative urban influenced designs, and their expansion has recently hit cities such as : Boston, Manhattan, Santa Barbara, Scottsdale and Las Vegas. Juicy Couture is still very young in the overall scheme of things in the fashion industry, and they still have some great things to come with anticipating minds waiting for their new merchandise.

credit: designer-fashion-trends
Donna
Donna
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juicy Couture Empty Re: Juicy Couture

Post  Donna Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:28 am

Juicy Couture JCT1ER8_mnJuicy Couture JCT1ENJ_mn
Juicy Couture JC-1HVG_mnJuicy Couture JC-1FFS_mn
Juicy Couture JC-1HUS_mp
Juicy Couture JC-1HV0_mp

credit: juicycouture
Donna
Donna
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:30 pm

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

http://www.loveannee.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:43 pm

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Man i love their style! Especially their shirts
Danielle
Danielle

https://www.youtube.com/lucha02

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Danielle wrote:Man i love their style! Especially their shirts

giggling Danielle~ I only like their small accessaries~ like scarves, charms, and fashion jewleries!!!

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:01 pm

se7en21920 wrote:

giggling Danielle~ I only like their small accessaries~ like scarves, charms, and fashion jewleries!!!

Really! My friends like that stuff also they always shop there. I only buy stuff from there once in a while because i don't go to the store often or because some of the stuff is not my style or i don't pay attention to it or no one wants to go with me.
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:

Really! My friends like that stuff also they always shop there. I only buy stuff from there once in a while because i don't go to the store often or because some of the stuff is not my style or i don't pay attention to it or no one wants to go with me.

= = That's ALOT of "or"s Danielle!!!

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:24 pm

se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:

Yeah i know right! That's how i am i can never make up my mind. Like when i go shopping when they let me pick i just want to get everything. That's why no one should let me choose what i want. But i get mad when they don't. Man I'm weird and picky
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:

Yeah i know right! That's how i am i can never make up my mind. Like when i go shopping when they let me pick i just want to get everything. That's why no one should let me choose what i want. But i get mad when they don't. Man I'm weird and picky

ah~ Let me give you a little tip....BRING DONNIE WITH YOU NEXT TIME!!!

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm

se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:

I can't! She's like me! She's picky and she'll just want everything in the store.
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  se7en21920 Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:

I can't! She's like me! She's picky and she'll just want everything in the store.

WOAH Danielle~ Look the other way...don't look at me!! I'm no help to you when it comes to shopping... get away

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:50 pm

se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
se7en21920 wrote:

WOAH Danielle~ Look the other way...don't look at me!! I'm no help to you when it comes to shopping... get away

Okay...
I'm left alone grr...
Danielle
Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down