SE7EN + SJ + BIG BANG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement (9-28) SERIOUS BUSINESS

Go down

Announcement (9-28) SERIOUS BUSINESS Empty Announcement (9-28) SERIOUS BUSINESS

Post  se7en21920 Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:44 pm

Dear all members:

I don't want my staffs to do the cover up for me, so I will just announce this myself! I don't care if you dislike me from now on, but I just want to make this straight! I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE PROGRESS OF THE FORUM LATELY! No one is really interacting nor updating! If everyone is so "busy" with their life then I guess coming on here is just waste of time right? If that is the case then.......WE'RE SHUTTING THIS FORUM OFF!

It's either
- People start interacting and showing me the passion on staying here
- OR - People start updating and keep the forum running

I said it already~ A person can only do so much! With out us working togather, nothing will be done.
Yes! I made Donna deactivated some of the members a while ago, and I did receive some messages from people on how they want to come back. And what now? Just visiting here and not proving me how eagerly they wanted to stay!

SO~~
WE'RE NOT DOING ANY MORE FAVOR FOR EVERYBODY! WE WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TAKING ADVANTAGES ON HERE AND NOT AT LEAST GIVING A WARM SUPPORT TO OUR DAILY HARD-WORKING STAFFS! 2 WEEKS GUYS, 2 WEEKS! AFTER THIS 2 WEEKS, AND IF I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS, THEN ANYONHIGASEYO!!

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

http://www.loveannee.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum