SE7EN + SJ + BIG BANG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME CENTER

Go down

WELCOME CENTER Empty WELCOME CENTER

Post  se7en21920 Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Welcome guys^^

I have never thought about opening a forum until yesterday I was chatting with Kuro!! There is a reason for all of this and that is:

TO SHARE MORE OF OUR BELOVED SUJU & SE7EN!!

Anybody who is now dealing with Wordpress Blogs~ You MUST know that after you finish the 50MB given free by the company, you will have to PAY to buy more GB in order to upload pictures right?! give me a break
That problem resulted me to purchase another 1GB of free space last year!!
With this forum, you guys can post anything you want to share with all of us!!
hehehe

~One more thing~

I will be leaving the blog for a while at the middle~end of March due to personal reasons^^
I sure will miss you all!! Wait for me to comeback if you can!! **BEG**
**HUGS & KISSES**
To keep each other in touch, we can all interact in this forum!! I will check this place as often as the blog. And believe it or not, this forum is more like a family forum compare to any other places! It's real nice to get to know someone and gradually talk to them like you do with your normal friends!

Easily register up there to view the whole forum!!
~~~~ ** HAVE FUN ** ~~~~
yeah!

A note to die-hard fans:
I hope you guys can take jokes, because this forum will be different from any other forums on this earth! I love these boys up there on the banner, but please understand that I do have the right to pick on these boys on this place. If you can't take that, then you can kindly turn away^^ because everyone on here right now is as straight forward as I am! We praise them for their achievement, but we also pull each other's legs!

WELCOME CENTER Ann110

se7en21920
Admin
Admin

http://www.loveannee.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum